OOTD #2: Athletic Leisure


    Today's #OOTD has got to be one of my top favorite outfits. Yes, I am the girl that wears leggings as pants because, well, they're pants. I do indeed live in leggings and yoga pants, and these are probably my favorite pair (along with the pink ones I have in the same style) for summer time. They're so comfortable, cute, and my favorite part; they suck everything in real nice. They also sort of help conceal everything, or at least I like to think they do. Either way, I love the compression aspect of these types of leggings.






      This shirt! This shirt is one of my favorites that I own. I'm not totally sure it's meant to be a crop top, but that's the way it fits me, and I love it. It's from Old Navy, and it is so soft and stretchy. The crop is the perfect length, again, assuming it's meant to be cropped. I love pairing it with high-waisted things, like leggings, because although I love a good crop, I don't love to show too much skin. I paired this outfit with a favorite pair of shoes, my Comfort Ease in blue. They have almost a denim look to them, and although they don't live up to the "comfort" part of their name when it comes to walking any distance, they are super cute and nice for when you're just hanging out.
     I finished everything off with some new turquoise plugs, my usual bracelets, and my long pacifier necklace from the Melanie Martinez line, and I'm ready for a day of looking like I should be going a lot faster than I am.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sketchbook Close Ups #1: My Girls

OOTD #1 : Flowy Artist